Our Apartments Are Pet-Friendly!
Looking for pet-friendly apartments in Davenport, IA? Look
no further than Candlelight Park Apartments! As one of the few pet-friendly
communities in the area, we proudly allow cats and dogs here at Candlelight
Park Apartments. Now your pet has the opportunity to relax by your side and
enjoy the comforts of your apartment home.
Candlelight Park offers quality living that includes a variety of community and apartment amenities to make your stay with us enjoyable. View our pet policy below to learn more about our pet-friendly community.
OUR PET POLICY:
- We allow cats and dogs upon approval.
- No more than two (2) pets are allowed per apartment.
- We do not accept Pit Bulls, German Shepherds, Rottweilers, Wolf hybrids, or any mix of these breeds. Property staff reserves the exclusive right to make the final determination as to dog breed.
- Pets allowed without deposits: small birds, turtles, hamsters, hamsters, guinea pigs, fish aquariums that are five (5) gallons or less. Note that deposits are required on large birds, including but not limited to: Parrots, Cockatiels, Sun Conures, or other birds often let out of cages.
- The following pets are not authorized at Candlelight Park: snakes, lizards, sugar gliders, flying squirrels, chinchillas, ferrets, reptiles, amphibians, rodents, or venomous animals of any kind.
Pet Fee is non-refundable and does not transfer from apartment to apartment
- There is a non-refundable pet fee of $300 for the apartment to be pet-friendly.
- There is a monthly pet fee of $35 per dog/cat.
The following are the owner’s requirements: No pets allowed on new carpet or carpet less than two (2) years old, pets must be inoculated, proof of age, all deposits and fees must be paid on or before the date the resident takes possession of the apartment, and a separate addendum is to be completed and signed, and is considered as part of the Lease Agreement.
Please bring your pet to the office for an “interview.” We like to meet and get to know all our residents, even our four-footed ones! For further details on our pet policy, please contact our office staff.